Green Cardigan: Charlotte Russe | Heathered Gray Sweater: JC Penney (dupe here) | Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe | Light Wash Ripped Jeans: AE (dupe here) | Dark Wash Ripped Jeans: AE (dupe here) |Light boots: Timberland (shown in black) | Combat Boots: Target (a few years back, so I linked a dupe here) | Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM
Wow, both of these outfits were SO cozy, y’all! I really think I will be living in sweaters until Spring. That and my favorite light wash destroyed jeans. I wear them ALL the time. I just love the feel and fit. I need to own a pair in every color ever made lol.
If you’ve been following my posts, you know that fall is my favorite time of year and I basically obsess over great sweater + jean deals. What can I say? I love a good outfit deal. So, for today’s post, I wanted to give you the scoop on my personal fave’s for autumn season! Hope you enjoy it, leave some feedback in the comments.
- Booties / over the knee boots / combat boots – for a fashionable fall, boots are all the rave! Not to mention, you can find them in any heel height and color to suit your taste. All can be won with a skinny jean, legging, or even a loose fit boyfriend jean for the bootie and combat boot styles
- Denim jacket – denim jackets are hot right now! They compliment any outfit and even look amazing with dresses. Dress it up or down, the denim jacket won’t disappoint
- Oversized/comfy cardigan – the perfect layering piece! Throw it over a graphic T, sweater, long-sleeve or tank. Perfect for brisk/cool days + cozy nights
- Leggings – whoever invented leggings should get a medal. A girl’s most comfortable pant is a legging! Pair it with an oversized sweater or T + your comfy cardigan Tunics are another great piece to pair with leggings; they provide perfect coverage.
- Comfy jeans – whether you like distressed or traditional blue denim, a pair of good jeans is an essential!
- Scarves – blanket scarves are so cozy and warm, and create that big oversized scarf look. If you’re not a fan of their thickness, opt for a light weight, traditional scarf!
- A pop of floral – florals are really in this autumn season! Add a pop of floral in a scarf, belt, or even in a cute kimono
- Simple Jewelry – a statement necklace for scoop neck shirts, a long necklace for high necklines, and some studs + leather earrings or chandelier/dangle earrings; accessories spice up any outfit
- Something Red – the official color of fall 2017? Red! Add a pop of red or make statement with a solid red jacket or sweater and you’re sure to be feeling & looking fabulous
- A leather jacket – you can’t beat this classic. Opt for one that is more fitting versus loose. Layer it with a cute top, scarf and some jeans, or with a skirt or dress. The leather jacket can help transform a daytime look into a sharp evening look in a snap, too.
I hope you’ve been fashionably inspired! Remember ladies – the world is your runway; Be bold, be confident, and be YOU.
Have some favorites of your own that weren’t on the list? Share in the comment section.
XOXO – Danielle
P.S. – Love this post? Subscribe to my email list for weekly outfit inspiration and staying in the know on great shopping deals!